Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) is inviting suitably qualified personnel to fill in the following posts:
1) CENTRAL SERVICES MANAGER (1 POST)
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/ Commerce/Social Sciences from a recognised University
· Two (2) years experience in an administrative role at a reputable organisation
· Computer literate
· Good communication skills
· Customer service skills
· Problem-solving skills
Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs administrative duties at the campus as assigned
· Assisting with the execution of campus events and activities
· Allocating chores to workers and inspect work afterwards to ensure it is performed to meet standards.
· Carrying out pre-event inspections of all assigned areas before official opening to ensure cleanliness of areas.
· Maintains enough supplies and inventory of cleaning products by making reorders when necessary.
· Ensures overall management of all cleaning functions in the venue to ensure a clean, safe, and orderly experience for guests, customers, and workers.
· Supervising junior staff within the Department.
· Listening to clients complaints, investigate, and correct any anomalies to reassure clients of the company’s commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
2) SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR –EXAMINATIONS (1 POST)
Qualifications and Skills
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Social Sciences or related field.
• Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage
• Five (5) years’ relevant post graduate experience
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders
• Knowledge of the University structures
• Good ICT skills and understanding of Students Information Systems
• Ability to work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: WEDNESDAY 29 MARCH 2023
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including emails and addresses. Evidence of membership of a professional association (where applicable) should also be attached.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Position” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University
Stand No. 1901 Barrassie Rd, Off Shamva Rd
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University,
Harare Teaching and Learning Centre,
18836 Hampden Road, Belvedere,
e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.