ZIMBABWE EZEKIEL GUTI UNIVERSITY
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) is inviting suitably qualified personnel to apply for the following post:
LIBRARY ASSISTANT (1 Post)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• National Diploma in Library and Information Science or equivalent.
• Two (2) years library working experience, especially at a Higher and Tertiary Learning Institution
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of Integrated Library Management System
• Good communication skills.
• A Higher National Diploma in Library and Information Science will be an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Circulation of library resources;
• Processing library materials for use;
• Carrying out shelving and shelve reading;
• Stock control;
• Ensuring secure use of library resources and equipment;
• Providing user guidance and education;
• Ensuring the best possible user experience and acting as the first point of contact for customer enquiries.
Closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 15 February 2019
Interested candidates should submit SIX (6) copies of application letters together with professional and academic qualifications to:
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University
Stand No. 1901 Barrassie Rd, Off Shamva Rd
P.O. Box 350,
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University,
Harare Teaching and Learning Centre,
8836 Hampden Road, Belvedere,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.