Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) is inviting suitably qualified personnel to fill in the following posts:
1) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-ADMISSIONS (1 POST)
The candidate should possess the following key competencies:
Qualifications and skills
· 1st degree in a related field.
· A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
· At least 2 years’ administrative experience and knowledge of University structures, systems, procedures and operational practices.
· Computer literacy is a must, especially, working with databases.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Duties and responsibilities
To assist in the day to day operations of the Registry Department which include;
· Retrieving, organising and disseminating information to staff and students,
· Maintaining the student exam database,
· Preparing exam and invigilation timetables,
· Attending to student enquiries pertaining to admissions, registration and exams,
· Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for suppliers and verifying receipts of suppliers and
Performing any other duties assigned by the supervisor
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 23 SEPTEMBER 2022
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including emails and addresses. Evidence of membership of a professional association (where applicable) should also be attached.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Position” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University
Stand No. 1901 Barrassie Rd, Off Shamva Rd
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University,
Harare Teaching and Learning Centre,
18836 Hampden Road, Belvedere,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.