Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) is inviting suitably qualified personnel to fill in the following posts:
1) FEMALE JANITOR (1 POST)
Qualifications and Skills
· Applicants should have a minimum of 5 ‘O’ Levels including English.
· Experience in student management at Higher and Tertiary Education will be an added
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assisting students in times of need and should be approached in the first instance for
· Facilitating resident check-in and check-out
· Processing room check-in and check-out records in a timely manner
· Inspecting mostly female Halls of residence, both internal and external and report areas
which need maintenance and repair.
· Submitting record of proposed areas of maintenance and repair.
· Maintaining record of issued keys and equipment.
· Perform any other duties as assigned.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2023
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including emails and addresses. Evidence of membership of a professional association (where applicable) should also be attached.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Position” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University
Stand No. 1901 Barrassie Rd, Off Shamva Rd
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University,
Harare Teaching and Learning Centre,
18836 Hampden Road, Belvedere,
e-mailed to: email@example.com in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.