STUDENTS ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
Our Students’ accommodation is of world class standard and designed to comply with the ZIMCHE Policy on the Minimum Norms and Standards for Student Housing at Colleges and Universities.
We strive to provide students with adequate, fit-for-purpose accommodation of high quality for students to enjoy learning and living environments that promote academic success, social and spiritual growth and professional development.
There are two types of accommodation that students can choose to stay:
- Campus accommodation for male and female students and
- Off-Campus accommodation comprising private boarding houses located in suburbs around the university. Students negotiate rentals with the boarding house owners.
To cater for the well-being of our students we have in place state of the art on Campus male hostels and females hostels.
Benefits of being in residences include:
- Security protection
- Easy access to WiFi
- Interactive environment with fellow students
- Easy accessing to classrooms and library
- Easy access to university clinic
- Availability of Wardens and Janitors for assistance when neede
There are also common rooms furnished with TV sets plus DSTV which is subscribed on Premium throughout the year.
The university offers a full gym set to keep the students fit and healthy.
The university offers affordable quality and healthy meals (breakfast, lunch and supper) to students and staff at its state of the art Dining Hall.